How to look at the broader line moving line 5 Comments / Default / By huanggs How to look at the broader line moving line
5 thoughts on “How to look at the broader line moving line”
Many shareholders and friends may be staring at the stock price most of the time, but they will ignore some important technical indicators. Then the stock trading also has technical indicators, but one of the important indicators in technical indicators is the moving average. What are the moving average, how do you think and how to apply it? Let me briefly talk about it, I still hope to help you. Before the beginning, there is a benefit here first-a selected bull stock list of the institution is freshly released. Do n’t miss the list of bull stocks recommended by the [Top Secret] institution through passing by. Intersection Intersection
. Definition of moving average
1, what is the moving average
The moving average is an important technical indicator. Investors often use it. A moral line obtained by the cycle. Assuming that one week, 5 days is a trading day, which means that 5 trading days can be removed by 5 trading days to get the average, and the 10th, 20th, and so on are the same.
2, what are the moving average, different colors
The parameters to the moving average, have different effects and reactions. Common parameters are 5 days, 10th, 20th, 30th, 60th, 120th, and 250th. Commonly used colors include white (5 -day line), yellow (10 -day line), purple (20 -day line), green (30 -day line), gray (60 -day line), blue (120 -day line), orange (250 (250) (250 (250) On the day), the color is not one -to -one, and shareholders can set it at will with their favorite colors.
. The simple application of the moving average
1. How to see the moving average in the trend chart
(1) Add moving average: For example, press the MA key in the stock software interface as shown in the following figure.
(2) View moving average:
can reflect the average price and trend within a time interval, through the moving average, through the moving average The overall operation of prices in the past period can be presented in a relatively intuitive way. The role and significance of each line are different. Let me talk about their relationship. See too much. In the same case, if the 5 -day moving average falls below the moving average, it will be short in the short term.
(2) 10th moving average (quotation line): When the trading line in the disk continues to rise, the stock price reaches above the trading line, which represents the rising segmented midline, otherwise the decline.
(3) The 20th moving average (auxiliary line): Its main function is to assist the 10 -day moving average, promote and correct the strength and trend angle of price operation, and stabilize the direction of price trend operation. If the auxiliary line in the disk is a continuous upward attack state, if the price breaks through the auxiliary line, the meaning of this is that the bandic mid -line market begins to see more, and the opposite is empty.
(4) A moving average (lifeline): Its role can point out the mid -term motion trend of the stock price, and the lifeline is used as a strong pressure and support. It is also similar in the disk. If the lifeline shows a upward trend, and the stock price breakthroughs or above the online, if you don't look empty,
(5) 60 -day moving average (decision line): The mid -term anti -mid -term anti -mid -term countermeasures The trend can be seen from here that the guidance of a large band level is running in the established trend. Regarding this moving average, the basic main force attaches great importance to it, and it can play a great role in the mid -term trend of the stock price.
(6) 120 -day moving average (Trend Line): The same is true, that is, to indicate the long -term reversal trend of the price, guide/guide the large -level price of the price of the price in the established trend. If the price of the stock is higher than that of the trend line, there will be no change in a short time, and it takes almost ten days to reverse.
(7) 250 -day moving average (annual line): If you want to have relevant references, just see the moving average. It can reflect the company's general situation and performance.
The above is the main role of each line. Considering all the moving average in order to achieve better and more accurate effects and answers. I don't know which stock can be purchased? Will there be some risks? Just poke this link, and the report of this diagnosis shares is exclusive to you! [Free] Test your current valuation location?
3, what are the common forms of moving average?
(1) Multi -head arrangement: It means that multiple moving average supports price increases, so look more.
(2) Blind arrangement: It shows multiple moving average anti -pressure stock prices, which means empty.
(3) Silver Valley: The graphics formed when the short and medium lines pass through the long line, and there will be a quadrilateral or triangle, which is similar to a valley. After the decline of time, the valley that appeared for the first time was called Silver Valley.
(4) Golden Valley: Following the silver valley, a valley is found, which is usually more reliable than the buying point of the silver valley.
The choice of stocks, generally they are the leading stocks. Since such stocks have always been the leader in the industry, a good situation can be launched in the stock market. I also put out the list of leading stocks in various industries in A shares here, and tell everyone for free ~ Tissile blood sorting out! The list of leading stocks in major industries, it is recommended to collect it!
The Answee time: 2021-08-26, the latest business changes are based on the data displayed in the link in the text, please click to view
There are several moving average, what are the 5th, 10th, 30th moving average, etc. So what does the moving average mean?
The average trend of stock prices within a few trading days (such as 5 days).
The moving average goes up, indicating that the stock price rises overall; otherwise, it falls.
sometimes the moving moving average of W or M or V or V shaped, these are special shapes. W shape indicates that the possibility of stock price rising against the trend is extremely great, and the M shape is just the opposite; V shape indicates that stocks have begun to rise, and V -shaped is just the opposite.
The moving average is a commonly used analysis method, but it is also more complicated.
recently wrote some blogs to write the detailed explanation of the moving average, please pay attention to my Baidu space. If not, please wait patiently, I take time to write it.
Search for "Band Steady Stable Stock Real Woods Network Full Free Stock Real List and Unconsional Stocks, Analysis and Exchange." There are. Update every day. ***************** 每天算利润。 For research, learning and communication, not operational. If you have a profit and loss at your own risk, you can add friends to chat
Buying a book on the moving average will be better to see it
It mainly depends on the direction of the 30 or 60 moving average.